CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Self-introduction of FOK WEI SIONG

Hi,my name is Fok Wei Siong , you can call me FOK , but please do not call me wei siong because most people having the same name so i prefer people call me as FOK . Although this is surname, but i like it . I am 23 years old , nothing special for me , I have what almost people had. I come from Malacca where is a place that is nothing special for me. There are some popular foods and places such as satay celup , chicken rice ball , nyonya food and history place, jonker place,etc . My birthday is on 555 , 555 stands for 5th of May in 1985, that sure have some meaning at there to give my friend guess , forgive me about it. I listen to pop , hip-hop and rap songs . Jolin and S.H.E are my favorite artists, I support their albums , which mean I bought their original album instead of pirated. Every afternoon I will go for jogging and play badminton with friend sometimes. I always keep silent when I first time meet or know you, I'll only start to close with my friends after few months and they will start to feel that I am very talkative .

The top 5 websites that I usually click on are Friendster, cinema website, Viwawa, download drama website and Youtube .

Firstly , Friendster can help me to keep contact with my old friends. Besides, I always view their pictures as to update me about what their changes. Therefore, it could help to refresh my impression of them.

Secondly , Cinema website is my second favorite website. As I am enjoys watching movie, those websites could help me to search for movie showing time and latest movie on cinema. My favourite movie is on cinema again on 26th of June 2009. Try to guess what is that? The answer is......Transformer : Revenge of the fallen!!! I am planning to watch this movie because it is really excellent.

Thirdly , Viwawa is a games playing website. Besides, the website also allows me to chat with friends when I am playing games. Those players are not just from Malaysia, but also other countries such as Singapore and Indonesia.

Fourthly, since there are not much entertainment activities around Sungai Long, I always download new dramas and movies from websites that could help me to spend my time. I knew that it is an illegal way to download those dramas from websites but I used to download them since the life here is too boring.

Lastly , Youtube is the source of entertainment where I search for latest musics, videos and funny video clips.

0 comments: