CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Review a local e-commerce site: Lelong.com.my



E-commerce consists of the buying and selling of the product and services over electronic systems like Internet. The local E-commerce site that my group chooses is Lelong.com.my which is the well known local e-commerce site in Malaysia.


The history of Lelong.com.my is it founded by the History Interbase Resource S/B in the end of 1998. Lelong.com.my is the pioneer of e-auction in Malaysia and with their mission statement of “Serving the community and bringing a high standard of quality into homes and businesses by providing an avenue for on-line trading at a low cost”.


The styled and functioning is similar to the international auction site such as eBay.com, however the Lelong.com.my powers a robust and secure avenue for trading in Malaysia. Lelong.com.my is provided many products and services to the public such as clothing and accessories, books and comics, watches, pens and clocks with the entire picture. And each product stated with a standard price.


Besides, Lelong.com.my also provides the search engine to easy the consumer faster to search their needs with the key words.

Furthermore, Lelong.com.my are providing a double secure and verification system, which is much more secure and better than other e-auction website. Any users which are willing to post or trade item in Lelong.com.my are required to verify their member status and telephone numbers. And the consumers can choose the different option payment such as online banking or credit card, in state it provide secure payment of verified by the visa or master card. Lelong.com.my provides two types of verification such as Handphone verification and Email verificantion in order to bid or sell, the consumer must get the request code in order to prevent them to fraud or phising.

Related links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_commerce

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/help/details.asp?productid=121

http://www.lelong.com.my/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now i realise that those local E-commerce site got so many function. I am the people that seldom viewing those e-commerce site, but now i will take my time to view the site because i think i will easy me to find my things.